The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is an exfoliating toning solution with seven percent glycolic acid, amino acids, aloe vera, ginseng, and tasmanian pepperberry.
Dullness and uneven texture
- Use ideally in the PM, and do not exceed once-daily use.
- After cleaning, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and sweep across face and neck.
- Do not rinse off.
- Continue with additional skin treatments as needed.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Use only as directed.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Please note that Tasmanian pepperberry derivative included in this formula is of plant origin and varies in color seasonally and this color variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time.
My second bottle. Love this toner as it shrinks my pimples within the night. Waking up with dried pimples.
I love it come with big bottles and easy to apply. Great toner. My skin feels so smooth.
it works for my skin
No worries.. It's authentic for sure.. Using it for almost 5 months.. Really love it.. Suitable for combination skin like mine..
My skin feels great! Using it with niacinamide and it really helps to reduce dullness and acne scars